TO SHOP AT THE E-BOOKSTORE.
Shopping should always be fun (ladies know that *wink*) and so, to make your experiences at the Life and Spices.com E-Bookstore as painless as is possible, I have created a guideline for you.
- Make sure you are using any of these Browsers—CHROME, FIREFOX, SAFARI and the full OPERA MINI *I don’t know what the heck that means.*. These are not my rules, but they are the acceptable browsers of InterSwitch WebPay.
- Make sure that you either possess an account with an online token OR register your Mastercard or Verve card with your bank for a safetoken. * I believe Visa cards are still not accepted by Interswitch.
- Click on ‘EBOOKSTORE’, and then scroll to the title you want to purchase, click on it and then follow the guidelines that come after. (OR copy my bank details and pay directly into my account, then send me teller details)
To register your ATM card for a safetoken, you may do the following:
- Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
- Select your bank account type eg Savings or Current
- Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
- Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
- Enter ‘322222”as the Payment Code
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’
- You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N1
- DO NOT edit the amount to be paid
- Click on “Pay amount due”
- You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful
- *Note that a surcharge of N100 may be applicable to a successful registration.*
*NOTE: These, once more, are rules and guidelines set up by Interswitch and not me.*
When you meet these conditions, you can very easily make purchases at the E-Bookstore and I’d like to state that whilst this might look tedious, it is really simply if you follow all directions.
So, don’t panic, just read through and click the right places. It’s our ‘Nigerian’ way, so let’s use it happily.