Big News – Yay!

So, I said that happy things were happening on this blog yesterday on my Short Announcement post. Well, all you curious cats have been “hassling” me to share the happy news… *tatafo folks, lol*. Anyhoo, I went on candid with the person with the happy news and got her express permission to share the big happy news. So… wait for it…

NYKKY JUST HAD A BABY!!!

And it is a BIG, HUGE news because, and if many would recall on my pre-birthday post where I “lamented” my not being “Mama” yet, she left a comment where she said she got preggo for her first baby at 44. And now, at almost 50, she just put to bed her second baby — a beautiful, gorgeous, sent-from-heaven baby girl.

I am super, super excited. This is big news for every woman and for all TTC women like me. And as Nykky is a bonafide member of this happy family, we are all going to celebrate her. So, I’m inviting ya’ll to come in here and leave congratulatory wishes for her and her new baby… the newest member of the LS e-fam.

Please, let’s not disappoint as I will be sending a link to this post to her, so she could read your wonderful comments.

Congratulations darling Nykky and plenty kisses to the sweet little girl. No worry, I’m prepping to born ya gorgeous hubby… hehehe.

A sweet November baby… aw.

More happy miracles loading on the LS e-fam.

Thank you, Jesus… You alone did this *muah*

Oh dear peeps, even more great news. Grace, another member of our e-fam, just sent me a message that she too just put to bed… twins.

Congratulations, Grace. All thanks to God for your little boys.

These news speak greatly to my heart and feels me with a sense of promise that God’s greatest plans are yet to unfold. This is just icing on the cake.

Darling folks, let’s celebrate with Nykky and Grace.

50 Responses to Big News – Yay!

1. Jeffrey Jamez says:

Wow!!. congratulations Nikky!!….. but TM you supposed show us pictures of the cute lil angel naaaa!…. Make belle sweet me this morning hehehe.

• Hahahaha… she didn’t send me fotos. And even Grace just told me she just put to bed a baby boy. Amazing days on the blog… yay!

• Nykky says:

Awwwwww am so grateful TM and every family here God is awesome He had done it for me He will do much more for all our expectant mothers here in Jesus name. I feel loved God bless you all for your kind words may God bless you all.

2. peculiar says:

Congrats

3. phuntor says:

congratulations nykky. God bless you real good and to everyone still believing God for such the good lord will remember them for good and for great testimonies.congratulations once again

4. Iyke David says:

Congrats to you Ma Nykky and Ma Grace!
    May these bundle of JOY always remain visible in your families,and those seeking the fruit of the womb never ever give up rather to continue to rely solely on the wonderful provider- The Almighty Jehovah to also bless them at the appropriate time! Once again,CONGRATULATIONS to all of us in this great family!

5. Nene says:

Congratulations!! Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health and happiness. Congrats Nykky and Grace!!!

6. mcsteph says:

Congratulations to you both, am happy for you.

7. Marnie Jerimiah says:

Congratulations Nikky, congratulations Grace (if you need some muscle to help run around and read the riot act for boys, call me). TM, there is a conspiracy here, one of the twin is seriously eyeing the angel (thought I should let you know).

8. CHINNY says:

Congrats Mummies Nykky and Graace. May God bless and keep your little ones. They will grow in grace and favour with God and men. I pray you receive every resource you need to raise them – Spiritual resources, Financial resources and Emotional resources in Jesus name.
    @TM ours loading…

9. Paula says:

Congratulations Nikky and Grace. God bless and keep you and your babies.

10. Ella mum says:

Congrats to Nykki N Grace. God protect bless n nourish ur babies.

11. datoks says:

Congrations, they shall be a source of blessings to the family

12. mady says:

Congratulations dear Nikky.. . @50?? Wow.. I pray God provide d health strength, luv n ofcourse money 2 luk after our newborn..
    Much luv 4rm d TM fams

13. mady says:

Congratulations swt Grace Wow.. Twins? Boys? Jst reminded me of d song… ‘evrytin na double double… ‘
    Much luv 4rm d TM fams

14. Unique Ell' says:

Congrats Nikkyt and Grace! God keep you both and the babies! TM more blessings on the way! Myself and yourself will testify!

15. Nene says:

Congrats new mummies!!! Wishing you all the joy and blessings possible!!! Enjoy these moments with your babies!
    TM, God makes everything beautiful in his time! Your babies are on the way. God is just taking His time to make them extra special for you cuz that’s what you deserve!

16. Adefunke says:

congrats to Iya ikoko, Mami TM Ur miracle is on the way

17. Gloria says:

Congratulations to you both. God bless diz wonderful babies

God is never late with his blessings. He has a set time for everyone.

Congrats to the new mothers. Ur babies will bring more blessings into your homes in jesus name, Amen.
    For those expecting, God will see you through a stressless delivery. For those looking for, almighty God will turn your tears to joy soon. And for those praying for their significant other, God will hasten the feet of the one he has chosen for u to locate u in Jesus name, Amen.it is well
    Sorry for any typo.

19. cleo says:

Congratulations

20. Cheriepet says:

Congratulations Nykky and Grace for ur newborns. may their coming bring u fulfilment, joy, happiness n favour… TM don’t worry u will be calling us very soon for naming that my prayer for you and many waiting upon the Lord. Amen

21. Glowing Kosnie says:

Congratulations to Nykky and Grace on your Lovely Blessings from Above…This can only be You JESUS…Welcome Cuties to our Amazing TM World. God Bless

• Zinnie says:

Oh my!I’m so happy for the new mums. I love me a set of twin.
      Congrats to Nikky and Grace, may your babies be a source of unending favour in your families, amen!
      And to my sweetheart TM, don’t worry your pretty head too much, God has remembered you, you just keep reminding him of his words in your life and it will manifest in Jesus name, amen!! Sha don’t forget to invite me to the naming ceremony. Love you

Wow! A big congrats to our new mummies in the house. May God be with the babies, bless and preserve them.

23. Uche says:

Congrats nykky and grace on your bundles of joy

Wow! big congratulations Nikky and a loving welcome to our adorable Grace. God bless and keep you all

25. frances says:

As God has spoken so it will be. Many plenty bountiful congratulations to mama Nykky and Grace. God makes all things beautiful in His time. He surely hears when we call. May all ur days be filled with beauty and joy. Welcome to the little cherubs and joy to ur

26. Kemi says:

congratulations dear sis. Almighty god will bless n keep her and in his infinite mercy answers as many that are calling on him for this type of gift

27. gannie_perrie says:

Congratulations to the new mummies